Waldo's Bogo Exodus Waldo's Bogo Exodus

fdfdfad

i just came everywhere

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Pretty good..

The animation was as great, better than your other movies. But the storyline is getting a bit crazy ; did you ever plan to go on to make up to 10 movies, when you made the first?

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165

Pretty good

Beautiful animation. Loading took too long though.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Nothing can be too long.

Block Drop Block Drop

Good game

I found a glitch, dunno if this has been mentioned before:
If you jump into a block pile just as its about to rise up, i got stuck at the bottom just above the water, while the block pile was about 4 tall. I fell in the water and restarted level a few seconds later, but still, maybe something to look into :)

Great game though

Sonny Sonny

Quite good

Good for an RPG, bit short though.

And on Zone 4, why is it that the attacks have to 'load'? What normally took 10 seconds now takes about a minute.

/Space avoider\ /Space avoider\

Not good enough

I can see you put effort into this, but the mouse-avoider style has been overdone, and this isn't particularly better than any other games of its kind. If anything, the graphics were worse, and it was very unrealistic with only the very tip of the spaceship having the hittest.

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Great!

Awesome stuff there.

@SkySnip3r - I'm assuming that you're the type of person who thinks all Metal music is the same screaming, and all Techno and Dance is the same electronic beat. Maybe not, but still =)